BendPak HDS-14X 14K lbs Four-Post Lift, Extended & Limo Style
- SKU: BP-HDS-14X $8,200.00
Part No: BP-HDS-14X
Alaska, Hawaii, & any/all US territories & international orders are excluded.
The "limo style" HDS14X lift is useful for vehicles that make use of its 229in runways. Limousines, as well heavy-duty SUVs and trucks, need the extra length, and that's where this heavy-duty four-post lift comes in handy.
The HDS-14X is an ideal four-post lift for commercial shops looking to expand their service abilities. The runways are extended 30in more than our standard-length model to a whopping 229in. The extended approach ramps provide a safe, gradual climb, and an ample 70in rising permits most mechanics to stand upright to perform oil changes, exhaust service, wheel service, and every other undercarriage activity.
Super-long 229in runways: The core of the HDS-14X is its expanded runway length. At 229in, there isn't much this lift can't handle in its weight class. More vehicles mean more opportunities for profit. Best of all, smaller vehicles fit too, so this one lift alone might be enough to service every vehicle your customers bring in.
Dual-hub cable sheaves: Dual-hub cable sheaves reduce stress, fatigue, and wear across the entire structure of the car lift. Large sheaves improve the durability of the entire lift, so this limo style lift utilizes huge, 10.5in diameter cable sheaves within the runway and cross tubes, as well as massive 2.25in diameter sheave axles.
Large base plates: 10in x 12in base plates provide a solid foundation that doesn't excessively clutter your space.
Spring-loaded safety locks: Safety locks are one of the most crucial features of a car lift. BendPak locks engage continuously as the lift rises. The HDS-14X offers adjustable safety ladders, permitting fast, simple runway leveling. This is especially useful when compensating for slope.
Secondary lock system: A cable slack detection system acts as a backup lock, catching and stabilizing the lift platforms in the unlikely development of slack in the cables.
Longer approach ramps: Extended approach ramps decrease the drive-on angle of the vehicle, which is especially useful for low-riding sports cars that might otherwise get scratched or damaged.
- 14,000-lb. lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN-1493
- Mid to long-style approach ramps for low ground clearance vehicles
- Runways include rail kit for optional accessories
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks, and sheaves
- Internal anti-sway slider blocks in each column
- Pneumatic push-button safety release
- Heavy-duty 1/2in aircraft cable and 1.75in roller axles
- Safety locks enclosed in columns minimize pinch points
- Oversized sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- Oversized self-lubricating cable rollers
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Customizable power unit location
- Approach ramps incorporate built-in rear-wheel chocks
- Independent backup slack-cable safety latches
- Runways feature a durable matte finish
- Optional drive-thru ramps are available
- Optional drip trays are available
- Optional 7,000-lb. capacity rolling jacks available
- ETL approved
Lifting Capacity*: 14,000 lbs. (6,350 kg)
*Max Capacity / Front Axle: 7,000 lbs. (3,175 kg)
*Max Capacity / Rear Axle: 7,000 lbs. (3,175 kg)
A - Min. Runway Height: 6.75in (171 mm)
B - Max. Rise: 69in (1,753 mm)
C - Max. Lifting Height: 77.5in (1,969 mm)
Time to Full Rise: 60 seconds
D - Overall Width: 131.75in (3,346 mm)
E - Outside Length: 243in (6,172 mm)
F - Overall Length: 271in (6,883 mm)
G - Height of Columns: 92in (2,337 mm)
H - Width Between Columns: 120in (3,048 mm)
I - Drive-Thru Clearance: 98in (2,489 mm)
J - Runway Width: 20in (508 mm)
K - Length of Runways: 229in (5,817 mm)
L - Width Between Runways: 34.5in (876 mm) or 41.5in (1,054 mm)
M - Runway Centerline: 54.5in (1,384 mm) or 61.5in (1,562 mm)
N - Outside Edge of Runways: 74.5in (1,892 mm) or 81.5in (2,070 mm)
Rated Capacity: 165in (4,191 mm)
75% Capacity: 140in (3,556 mm)
50% Capacity: 115in (2,921 mm)
25% Capacity: 95in (2,413 mm)
Locking Positions: 13
Lock Spacing: Every 4in (102 mm)
Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
Noise: 45 dB
Weight: 2,812 lbs. (1,275.5 kg)
Dimensions: 239in x 22in x 41in (6,070 mm x 558 mm x 1,054 mm)
Bend-Pak Warranty:5 Years Lift structure
2 Years Hydraulic cylinder(s) and power unit
1 Year Operating components
1 Year Electrical components (excluding power unit)
1 Year Labor Warranty on site or at factory*
1 Year Free‐Shipping** on ground‐freight charges related to warranty performance
More Info Here
Cemb InstaVision Alignment System & Bend-Pak XR-12000AL Scissor Lift Combo