Forward Lift I10 10K Symmetric/Asymmetric 2-Post Car Lift
Part No: FLT-I10B
Alaska, Hawaii, & any/all US territories & international orders are excluded.
Forward Lift I10 is a 10,000 lbs light-duty two-post lift. It is designed for independent repair shops, car dealerships, body shops, home garages.
Frame engaging rubber padded truck adapters with multiple extensions to raise most vehicles on the road today. Includes four (each) adapter extensions at 3.5in and 5in. Spot-Rite 3-Stage Front Arms to accommodate vehicles both symmetrically and asymmetrically. This feature allows the technician to position the vehicle doors in front of or behind the column to prevent door damage.
- 10,000 lbs. capacity for raising most passenger cars, trucks, and vans.
- The I10 has been third-party tested by ETL and approved by ALI.
- 3-stage front arm design enables you to position doors in front of the column or behind to avoid door damage.
- Includes adjustable frame contact adapters.
- Adapter storage bracket kit.
- Direct pull lifting technology
- Cylinder rod concealed inside the carriage
Max. Rise w/5in extension: 76-1/4in (1937mm)
Overall Height: 143in (3632mm)
Overall Width: 131in or optional 137in (3327mm / 4380mm)
Drive through clearance: 99in or optional 105in (2515mm / 2667mm)
Overhead switch height: 137-5/8in (3496mm)
Front reach (Min/Max): 23in / 44-1/2in (584mm / 1130mm)
Rear reach (Min/Max): 36in / 58in (914mm / 1473mm)
Min/Max Adapter Height: 3-3/4in (95mm) no adapter extension
8-3/4in (222mm) w/5in adapter extension
Width Inside Column: 109in or optional 115in (2769mm / 2921mm)
Adapter Heights: 3-1/2inand 5in
Voltage/Amps: 208 / 230, 15 amps; 208/230, 16 amps
Motor: 1ph*/2HP/50Hz; 1ph*/2HP/60Hz
Ceiling height required:144in (3658mm)