Not all tire buffers are alike.
Ingersoll Rand IR-237LS
Ingersoll Rand, originally founded in 1871, is known for their high quality products. Their tire buffer line is just one example of IR’s tradition of engineering quality. The features of the IR-327LS is based on real-world research and testing to ensure they meet the operators needs for optimal comfort and productivity.
The IR-327LS is designed for conveniences, the many features of the 327LS make it the ideal tool for every tire shop. The quick change chuck, built-in regulator and lever-style throttle make patchwork, roughing areas for recapping and cleaning tire molding a breeze. These are a few of the many reasons as to why the IR 327LS is one of All Tire Supply‘s best selling tire buffers.
- Quick change chuck for easy bit change.
- Piped-away exhaust direct air away from work area and user (included).
- Convenient hanger (included)
- Free spreed (rpm) 3000
- Rated power (hp (kW)) .5 (.37)
- Chuck size 3/8 - 10
- Length (in (m)) 8.5 (216)
- AV air consumption 14 (396)
- AV air consumption at load (cfm (1/min)) 27 (756)
- Sound DBA (pressure / power) 95 (108)
Chicago Pneumatic CP-873K
Chicago Pneumatic is a company well known for their tools and compressors that are specifically engineered for high performance, pioneering design, high-impact technology, and durability.
The Chicago Pneumatic 873K is an exceptional quality and durable low speed air buffer. This slow speed tire buffer are equipped with a quick release chuck and rear exhaust system. The high speed grinder is equipped with a 1/4? Jacob’s Chuck.
- Low speed tire buffer kit
- Adjustable speed control
- Quick change slip chuck
- Lock-off lever to prevent accidental start-up
- Rear exhaust
- Kit includes: whip hose and exhaust hose
Florida Pneumatic 709
The air powered Florida Pneumatic 709 low speed tire buffer comes complete with capillary hose for assembly for hook up. Full 1/2 HP stall resistant motor. 5/16-Inch integral hex chuck and 2,600 RPM. Florida Pneumatics’ combination of U.S. made tools and high-quality imported products bring you the broadest range of air tools available from a single source serving today’s marketplace.
- FP-709 Low Speed Tire
- 2,600 rpm
- Complete with rear hose assembly for hook-up
- Full 1/2 HP stall resistant motor
- 5/16? Integral Hex. Chuck
- Free speed RPM: 2600
- Chuck type capacity (in.): 5/16 int. hex
- Motor HP: 1/2
- Weight (lbs): 2-1/4
- Length (in.): 9-1/2
- Air inlet (NPT): 1/4
- Recommended hose size (in.c0: 3/8 I.D.
- Recommended air pressure: 90 psi
- Air Cons. (cfm): 6